Styling A Crop Top


Black Feather Embellished Crop Top - Glamorous

I bought this crop top from Glamorous and I just love the feather embellishment on it. The top features an embellished round neckline and spaghetti straps. Iv put together 3 different outfits featuring this top





Shorts - Primark (old)

For the first outfit, I wore the top with some high waisted shorts. I added boots and a bandana to create a cool and edgy look. Well my take on' cool' and 'edgy' A great festival outfit I think!




Jeans - Topshop (Jamie)

For the second outfit, I swapped the shorts for some Topshop Jamie jeans and black slip on plimsolls for a more relaxed look.




Black Midi Skirt - Boohoo (old)

For the third and final look, I decided to put together an outfit for a night/evening out. I styled the top with a black midi skirt and some heels. Its always great when you find a top that can be worn to create different looks. I find this top to be very versatile in how you can wear it, taking it from day to night.

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig