Keeping It Casual // Lounge Wear









 Amy Rib Knit Crop Knitted Lounge Set - Boohoo

Iv been after some 'Lounge wear' for a while, something thats easy to just throw on and just chill in. I  picked up this set from Boohoo for £15, I think its ideal for those lazy days! I wouldn't wear this set outside the house as it is the slightest bit see through.












Erin Bardot Top and Jogger Knitted Set - Boohoo

Another lounge wear set I bought from Boohoo. This one is thicker than the previous lounge wear set I got. I did find the joggers were tight to get on around my ankle and calves which is a first! I'm not keen on the cut out on the knees, I don't think its a good look for me and my knees! I do love the bardot crop top and find the outfit as a whole easy to wear and throw on for comfort!

xoxo


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig