Outfit - Pink Brocade

Jacket - H&M 
Shoes - Asos
-Belated summer post -

I got this dress when i went to the clothes show last year.

I use to enjoy going to the clothes show with all the bargains to be had, but last year i wasn't really impressed. I feel that I am to old for the clothes show now, it just seems filled with young girls wanting to meet the 'TOWIE' and 'MIC' cast. There was quite a few market type stalls and some were even selling primark clothes with labels cut out! The best part about the event would be the graduate/independent designer stalls. I would recommend going if your love shopping as it is a great day out.

Anyway, back to the dress...Its a bit short for me. I really like the wide neck collar i think its a nice feature to the dress. I love the print and the colours of this dress, i think they complement each other,

The Asos Pot Luck Platform shoes are currently my favourite, I just love the chunkiness about them. I haven't worn them much as they are so white I don't want to get them dirty. these are unavailable but I have linked a similar version the Asos Please Sir Platforms


"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” - Miuccia Prada


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig