Outfit - Bold Stripes

Shoes - Primark 

Belated summer post - The next few posts are more suitable to the summer weather. I should of posted them during the summer but only just got round to editing and writing them up. So for now lets just pretend that I don't live in the UK and its hot outside.

This dress was a present from my mum which she got me when she was on holiday. I have mixed feeling about this dress. I liked it on the hanger but disliked it on me. I cant wear strong permanent pressed pleats I find them really unflattering on me. I think the dress looks a lot better tied at the waist rather than loose fitting. On a positive note I do like the neck tie feature and the bold colourful print which is unusual for me.
“The dress must follow the body of a woman, not the body following the shape of the dress.” - Hubert de Givenchy

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig