Outfit - Boohoo Duster Coat


Duster Coat - Boohoo
Bardot Crop Top - Missguided (similar)
Midi Skirt - H&M
Platform Shoes - ASOS (similar)


"On Wednesdays we wear pink"

Look at me wearing a lot of pink! Makes a change from the usual monochrome.

I'm currently seeing Duster Coats/Jackets everywhere, varying in styles, colour and print. I purchased the Camille Duster Coat from Boohoo. Iv pretty much been living in this jacket, I just love everything about it. I got the jacket in blush and it is also available in black, which I have been tempted to buy. Its lightweight which makes it perfect for layering and has two side splits and twin patch pockets.

I wore the duster coat with my H&M light pink midi skirt. This skirt is really delicate and feminine and is available in white. I must admit I do feel like I should be a ballerina plie-ing and pirouetting (the only ballet words I know) whilst wearing this skirt.

I got the bardot crop top from Missguided awhile back, it was from the 'sweet deal' section they had which was basically the cheap section. The top is very thin and see through, then again I cant really complain as it was very cheap.

The white platform shoes I'm wearing are the Asos Pot Luck Platforms, which are now out of stock. I love the style of these shoes, they have a canvas top and rubber cleated sole. I find them easy to walk in but they do tend to rub after awhile.

I am looking forward to the A/W wearing layers but with the nice weather around atm I'm not packing my spring/summer wardrobe away just yet!


"Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing" - Alexander Wang

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig