My River Island Sale Edit

I have a love hate relationship with sales. I love the price tag but hate it when recent purchases go into the sale. 
 
River Island is currently my go to shop and it never fails to disappoint. I decided I would pick out a few of my favourite items which are currently in the sale. I probably should have done this post when the sales had first started as there were quite a few bargains to be had.

1) Black textured floral fit and flare dress £12

That devastating feel you get when you purchased a dress and within a couple of weeks its in the sale for less than half price. Don't you just hate it when that happens! On a plus note this dress is an absolute beaut. I love the textured floral monochrome print and its sweetheart neckline. Its such a flattering shape and fits like a glove.

2)Blue floral print zip trim skater dress £15
Always a fan of a skater dress. The gold tone zip down front adds a great little detail to this dress. 

3) Coral rose print skater dress £15
As you can probably guess already I do love a dress that nips in at the waist. The vibrant colour of the dress is perfect for the summer weather. The sweetheart neckline and the fit and flare shape makes for a very feminine and flattering shape.

4)Dark red floral embroidered crop tank top £12
I quite like the boxy shape of this sleeveless cropped tank top. The cut out floral embroidery and scalloped front edge adds great detail to this simple shape. The top also features a button down back.

5)Gold embellished jacquard cropped jacket £20
This jacket is one of those that I like but don't think I would wear,id have to try it on to see if they shape suited me. I just love the whole vintage vibe it gives with the gold embellished jacquard pattern. The jacket is cropped kimono inspired shape and originally was £75!

6)Gold tone curb chain gem statement necklace £20
With this statement piece I love the combination of colours and the cut out detail.

7)White lace up block heel ankle boots £20
I'm really into chunky shoes at the moment and these white lace up block heel ankle boots do not disappoint. The contrast of the black platform and white boot create a statement look. The gunmetal tone zip makes a great little detail to the boot.

8) Black bardot crop top £7
Retro perfection as describe by River Island and indeed it is. The off the shoulder sweetheart neckline makes for a super cute flattering fit.

9) Lilac tartan high waisted shorts £12
I do love a bit of tartan. I thought id feature these shorts as I have brought a skort in a very similar pastel hued print. These are smart high waisted shorts with a concealed zip fastening. There is a blue tartan blazer available which could be teamed with the shorts to make a cute little co-ord outfit.

 Oh I do love a bargain! 

“I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet.” —Carrie Bradshaw


1 comment

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    ladies fashion wholesalers uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig