Duster Coats

I've recently become a fan of duster coats and I'm currently on the look out for the perfect one... or two. A duster is a light, loose fitting long coat. After hours of browsing online I've selected a few different variations of duster coats below.
1)Boohoo - Camille Duster Coat £40
This duster coat features in the latest Boohoo TV advert and I love it. I think I will definitely be purchasing this coat very soon. It consists of an open front design, notched lapels, side splits and twin patch pockets.

2) Daisy Street - Neo Grid Print Duster Jacket In White £34.99
I saw this jacket on Daisy Streets instagram and since then I've  been debating on whether to get it or not... decisions decisions... This jacket is a checked print, longline style with two pockets.

3) Asos - Duster Coat with Stormflaps £42
The buttoned storm flaps with leather look straps create a unique version of the duster coat. The coat is made from a lightweight fabric and is fully lined. The belted cuffs add a nice little detail to the jacket as well as the side slant pockets. This jacket is currently in the sale and was originally £70.

4) Topshop - Longline Duster Coat £79
This is an oversized long length throw on coat. It is lightweight with a popper fastening and side pockets. I love the lilac pastel colour of this coat. This is the most expensive duster coat out of my chosen selection.

5) New Look - Pale Pink Crepe Duster Coat £29.99
This duster coat is in a sweet pastel hue and is made in a textured crepe fabric. It has a pocket detail and an open front design. This version also comes in a black

6) New Look - Monochrome Patterned Duster Coat £24.99
This is another coat that I have considered purchasing, but I've not yet made my mind up about it. I love the all over pattern and the casual fit.

7) New Look - Coral Unlined Duster Coat £34.99
This longline coat consists of a collared front, pocket details and has an unlined finish. The coat also comes in a black, mint green and a yellow

8) New Look - Pale Blue Double Pocket Textured Duster Coat £29.99
I just love the pastel blue colour of this coat. This jacket has an open front design and double pockets. This coat is available in a navy and a bright pink

9) New Look - Blue Textured Crepe Duster Coat £29.99
This structured style coat has a textured design made from crepe fabric. This coat is available in 6 other colours!

10) River Island - Blue Floral Print Duster Jacket £55
I love this gorgeous print. This blue flowers and butterfly print is so chic. It features a longline shape and an open front design.

My favourite duster coats out of these would have to be the Boohoo Camilla Duster, the Daisy Street Neo Grid Print Duster and finally the River Island Blue Floral Duster jacket.

"Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them" - Marc Jacobs

1 comment

  1. Hey,
    This is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you for sharing. It will be really helpful for me :)


    Regards

    Apu

    Long Black Duster Coat

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig